Thread: permits

Default permits

Has anyone heard anything on why permit results are going to be released 2 weeks later this year?

UPDATE! 12/30/2006
    Non-resident bear permits have been processed and the results are are now available.

We are now processing the applications for Sheep, Mt. Goat and Moose. These results will be announced on or before 02/15/2007. The 2006 Winter applicant lookup information will be updated as results for hunts are announced.

Per F&G website. Did you expect any different information here then on the other forum?

I'm hoping that they won't actually be late, but that they're just giving themselves some leeway in case it takes longer. In the past they've always been released before the official date - once the 25th rolls around I'll be checking hourly so that I can start planning my goat hunt and my wife's sheep hunt (I'm feeling lucky!).

-Brian

Default no

Per F&G website. Did you expect any different information here then on the other forum?

Whats your point? there are many who wont post but on one of the two forums., Strahan wont post on the other and Mark Taylor wont post here. So I ask the question twice, Someone know the answer, not that it matters

I was pulling your leg a little. Sorry if it bothered you. They'll come out sometime between the 15th of Jan and the 15th of Feb. We'll see what actually happens. Good luck, hope you get what you want.

Default Cool

if im going to dream, Im Dreaming big, I want my TOK and Deadmans Bay permits gift wrapped and placed on a silver plater, free flights in and out and my taxidermist saying "catch me next time"

Default town Goats

I plan on one of the coveted Ketchikan Goat tags.

I'll just hike from my house, to set up a spike camp. There are some Jumbos living back there.

Default just my thoughts

I maybe getting moved out of the state, but if I get drawn I've already told my wife I will be coming back!!