Thread: Need some help

Default Need some help

Hey guys, I need some help. I have a friend that recently got out of the Army and moved back to North Dakota. He has some 9.3x62mm bullets he needed pulled which I was able to take care of. He was wanting me to mail the bullets and brass back to him. The problem is that he took his dies with him so I have no way of depriming the cases. My question is this....Is there anyone here with some 9.3x62mm dies willing to let me deprime these cases so I can send them back to him along with the bullets. It's only 50 cases that need to be deprimed. If you can help him and me out, please let me know. He didn't want to carry the ammo back with him through Canada.

H
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Bethel, Cantwell, Fort Yukon, Skagway, Chevak and Point Hope

Have you tried a sizing die from a larger case, like 375 H&H, 338. All you want to do is pop the primer out and these dies should not even touch the wall of the case.

No Sir, I don't have any rifle dies as of yet. I have been thinking of getting some 7mm and 30-06 dies, just haven't done it yet. I was hoping someone here had some already that could help me out.

Even something like a 44mag die with the pin turned down should work, you could get by even without a shell holder working slow. You could even take a smaller die like a 357 or 9mm, pit the pin in backwards and hand punch them out as long as they aren't crimped in.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Yeah, after reading AlleninAlaskas post, I went back down stairs and messed around a bit. I took my 500 S&W dies and got all the primers out. I appreciate y'alls help.

H