Thread: More winter mod's

Default More winter mod's

Busy winter in my garage. Just about finished, just a little more polishing and new registration numbers. So here is the list. Swivel kicker bracket, Scott trim nozzle, remote stomp grate lever, receivers front and back for the 5000lb winch, new paint, and a new 500 watt stereo to bring in the moose this fall. Thanks to Karold and OzAK for all the welding. I also made so new bushings and moved my springs around on the stomp grate to quiet it down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default couple more pics

So if you look close at the business end you can just make out the scott and see the new cable for the stomp grate lever. also picked up the SS hydralic hoses for the trim nozzle at place diverter's
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Nice........! Karolds does A-1 work and is very fair, is that a hydraulic tank just below the step?
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Talking nope not a hydralic tank

Gramps,Willie boat just adds about an extra 6" back there to get the sport jet back as far as possible. Those SS lines go to thru hull fittings into a small hydraulic reservoir. I also built a aluminum jib crane that mount in the back of the boat to swing in my four wheeler in and out. simalar to the spitz lift that compeaus sells. I have about $250 into it compared to their $1000. Mine also uses the 5000lb winch insteadof the hand crank.

Great stuff and love the kicker swivel bracket. Great idea.
    SeaULater