Thread: Branch River Air

Default Branch River Air

Hey Guys,

Looking for some opinions and experiences with Branch River Air. Seems like a really good outfit and I like what I am hearing but wanted to check with the group and see what experiences maybe out there.

Please PM me if appropriate.

Thanks!
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    Hey Guys,

Looking for some opinions and experiences with Branch River Air. Seems like a really good outfit and I like what I am hearing but wanted to check with the group and see what experiences maybe out there.

Please PM me if appropriate.

Thanks!

He should be at the Great Alaska Sportsmans Show, if you want to meet him.

I flew out with them about 8 years ago out of King Salmon and had a great experience....would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an air taxi service.

Thumbs up I used them for 07 brown bear hunt.

I believe you already know that though. Great guys. Pilot flew in and got us while the wind was starting rip again. If he hadn't tried it, we would have been quite awhile! Nasty winds down there in the fall I can tell ya. They stored our gear we mailed early, no charge. Picked us up and ran us around for last bit of water, stove fuel and food @ no charge. Ask for tall guy to be your pilot. I forget his name, but he was good.

Fly with 'em 3-6 times a season.

Van runs a topnotch outfit. Planes are well maintained and his staff is professional.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Thanks for the good reports guys! I really appreciate it. Let the final stages of planning commence!
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

The owner of the company I work for has a fish camp out there. He uses them all the time and they seem to be great people.

Default Good outfit

I flew out with them on a fall bear hunt. Van runs a tight ship and his pilots seemed to work hard at getting the guys out in some raunchy conditions.

I've flown with Van a ton, great service, pricing and safe as well. Although he did put some other bear hunters on top of us in a tight drainage, but I was able to work (hunt) around them.