Thread: Baiting Seminar Update

Default Baiting Seminar Update

Hey Folks,

Rich Hamilton, owner of Browtine Taxidermy (and the best dang wildlife artist around ) will be speaking at the seminars again this year. Rich will be talking about and demonstrating proper skinning and hide care. Rich really is a great addition to the seminar and his presentation was well received last year.

Again...03/27 at 1:00 and 04/10 at 1:00 at FBKS S.W.

See ya'll there!

dude we so forgot about it. Mark and I where at an Auction then we went to all the gun stores in town and ended up at Sportsmans and by coincidence we bumped into a fella by the name of Lary who just came from the seminar....we did stop by for a few, but where was everyone at?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    dude we so forgot about it. Mark and I where at an Auction then we went to all the gun stores in town and ended up at Sportsmans and by coincidence we bumped into a fella by the name of Lary who just came from the seminar....we did stop by for a few, but where was everyone at?
    Just wasn't the same without you brother!

The 10th at 1:00 we will back over there.

yeah, yeah I know. Mark and I will show up. Maybe late or after the class but we will show up to Sportsmans eventually. Altho our wives have banned us from going there together, so its gonna be a black op for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    yeah, yeah I know. Mark and I will show up. Maybe late or after the class but we will show up to Sportsmans eventually. Altho our wives have banned us from going there together, so its gonna be a black op for us.

Ahhh...the on going struggle between wives...and VISA cards!