Thread: Mat Su Archer 3D tonight???

Default Mat Su Archer 3D tonight???

Rumor has it that there is a shoot tonight out of Wasilla, off Bogard, at the Nat'l Guard center??? Anybody know anything about it???
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Only area shoot I know of is the Bear paw 3D shoot. I'll be there tonight. Do keep in mind though Roger that I am hardly a social person, there may very well be another shoot happenin.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Yep, it's the Valley Bowmen Shoot. The guy running it is Jake Sherlock at Sportsmans Warehouse. Every Wednesday from 4-7pm. Unmarked 3-D, can't remember how many targets.

every wed from 4-7 pm. 10 targets 2 arrows each, score your best arrow. It is a little league type shoot. takes about a hour. you can shoot it anytime between 4-7pm,..you actually should be starting around 6pm to be finished by 7pm. usually about 20-40 ish yards shots.

Harry

See you guys next week then, those hours work very well for Gunther and I.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Still workin in Fairbanks. Got to shoot at Kings Nock, pretty nice place..

thats a good place for you!!! LOL see ya when you get back.

Default Confirmed

Yeah, my neighbor was telling me about it last night. At the armory located by bogard and seward meridian. 4-7 like he said. I think he said the price was $5 per person. He said they have all kinds of 3-d targets set up. Everything from Wolverines to T-rexes. I think I am going to bring my kids. Never seen a T-rex 3-d before.

Yes you will!! Talked to Wayne today, said he got my Fatboys ready. Got some shootin to do when I get back.

harry was right.. its ten targets all unmarked 3d...anytime between 4-7 on wend nights. its just a fun shoot to raise money for the valley bowmen. its $5 if your a member and $8 for non-members, and membership is only $10 a year. membership applications availible at screamin eagle, bear paw and sportsman's warehouse wasilla archery counter. it will run for eight weeks
    jake