Thread: House of Yamaha Big Lake - Two Thumbs Up

Default House of Yamaha Big Lake - Two Thumbs Up

Never have I been a fan of the stealerships. In my experience they always lack customer service, especially in the service depts, and they tend to squeeze the last penny out of a customer. Once the sale is complete they are quick to treat a customer like a dog turd stuck to their boot. Ever since I was exposed to the dealerships when I bought a dirt bike 7 years ago I was soured by the entire experience, and other dealerships have never failed to live up to those dismal expectations. That is until recently.

One year ago I bought a Yamaha Nytro from House of Yamaha in Big Lake. They had the snowmachine I wanted and at the best price in SC. The staff is a friendly bunch and the girl at the counter always remembers my daughters name. The service dept. is not filled with kids in high school, and when they said an oil/filter change would only take a couple days and I'd have my machine back before the weekend they followed through. The quote for the oil/filter change turned out to be less than initially expected and those savings were passed to me. They gave me an extra quart of oil with the initial purchase and a business card, if I ever had problems with the sled on the trail I was encouraged to call them if it was during business hours. Really, I have nothing bad to say about this place.

I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new snowmachine or atv. Out of all the dealerships I have dealt with this one is by far the best.

Willow AK.

Thumbs up Nice

The people at Alaska House of Yamamha are the best.
    I have been working with them since they first opened there doors and Mike, Susan and Heather are the ones that will try the hardes to take care of you!!!!
    Trail Boss
    Willow Trail Committe
    ALASKA'S Winter Park Cabins
    To boldly make trail where no man has gone before!!!