Thread: Just throwing this out there, ( P&R)

Default Just throwing this out there, ( P&R)

Just a thought.

How about opening up a P&R page for a day or two each month to let people get thing's off thier chest?

With this new health care coming into law, it would be nice to see how other member's view it.

There are major thing's happening everyday and people want to talk about them.

If people want to abuse the rule's, then they are gone for good from said site.

I've noticed a lot of old user's ar'nt using the site anymore, Hmmm I have to ask myself why.

Just a thought.

( The reason that I bring this up is there are alot of people looking for partner's to hunt with, and it would be good to know there view's stand with your own.)

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post

( The reason that I bring this up is there are alot of people looking for partner's to hunt with, and it would be good to know there view's stand with your own.)

Why?

Most of my outdoors related friends and associates come from a wide spectrum of beliefs, ideologies, etc.

I prefer to spend my time with such folks, if I hung out with everyone who was like minded not only would it be incredibly dull, it would do nothing for personal, intellectual, and spiritual growth.....I mean just look at some of the folks around here that act as if someone who is of a differing political view is an enemy of the State.....Sad actually.

As to your recommendation, it wouldn't fly, it would bleed over into other areas and result in the same angst and bitterness that we have witnessed before.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post

I've noticed a lot of old user's ar'nt using the site anymore, Hmmm I have to ask myself why.

Some of the users who posted frequently aren't around because they were only posting in P&R. Lose the P&R, lose the posters who were primarily focused on that forum.

Don't worry Rock, I know you don't want to hunt and fish with me already

You still make some good jokes from time to time, even if I'm not your idea of a hunting buddy

Hey, don't you have some mama meese around there that need to be harvested?
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·..¸¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Default Just join Facebook...

befriend me, & then enter the fray my cousin & I fight in...some pretty Epic frays there...

Talking politics and religion? where's the humor in it???

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    Why?

Most of my outdoors related friends and associates come from a wide spectrum of beliefs, ideologies, etc.

I prefer to spend my time with such folks, if I hung out with everyone who was like minded not only would it be incredibly dull, it would do nothing for personal, intellectual, and spiritual growth.....I mean just look at some of the folks around here that act as if someone who is of a differing political view is an enemy of the State.....Sad actually.

As to your recommendation, it wouldn't fly, it would bleed over into other areas and result in the same angst and bitterness that we have witnessed before.
    i enjoyed reading your post above. it is one of tolerance for others. it is good to see others who do realize there can be value from hearing others view points....without being critical.....

i hope nobody reads your post and critisize's your beliefs and what you have shared......just remember if they do, especially if there are many of them,,..........they are nothing but a bunch of hippie-critic's