Thread: Sponsor Introductions

Default Sponsor Introductions

I just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Sterling Cook owner of Arctic Ammo and Reloading Supplies in Wasilla. I signed on as sponsor of the hand loading forum to help advertise and promote my business and to get a better feel for what is happening in the local shooting community. From the small amount of reading that I have done of the posts here, I can tell that there is a great bunch of folks here that I would like to get to know. Thanks for all your future support.
    Sterling Cook

Default new sponsor

welcome, and thanks for supporting. been meaning to make it to your store, but work has gotten in the way. ill get there, one of these days.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is final. You need to learn to be slow in a hurry! Wyatt Earp.

Wasilla, AK

Thank you Sterling, for providing primers during the shortage. You guys run a nice shop and I've notice your stock of reloading supplies continues to grow.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

In an easy chair in Cyberspace

Sterling call me when you get the chance

wildalaska sorry about not calling, been away from the computer for a few days and now just saw the message. Just get me a name and number and I will call you monday.

Kodiak, Ak

Default got some extra time?

Wow, Welcome to the Forums,

You are gonna have some fun here, hope you have some extra time on your hands, might get addicted to these folks
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Default "extra time" what is that?

I have two jobs, a wife, two young kids and a crazy desire to be out playing outdoors with what little time I have left, so I think I will be one of the late night fokes on the forum. so to all of you that are up at this hour I will be seeing more of you in the future.