Thread: Caribou anyone?

Default Caribou anyone?

Well, at the danger of being repetitive, as my life is, maby its not a good idea to show "Another" **** picture/vid of Meat in the making.......

Well, its been a year now that Ive been posting, and I have it figured what is acceptable and whats not, and though I am not out to please anyone, I am out to share, with those who are interested.
    Blood and death is a nessarry part of the whole picture, as meat is made, so please, if too much of that upsets you, just dont watch, eh?
    Anyhoo, I sized a faily large BrownBear yesterday, and took her picture. She wasnt happy to see me, for sure, but from the looks, she's at least 8 feet long.She kept her cub moving ahead of her, and batted him like a hockey puck to get 'em to go where she wantted 'em too......poor little guy though his very presence kept his momma alive, because she was FAT.......)
    Im trying to load the picture (its a Brown Bears butt, as she made her escape, she wouldnt pose) boto*****et is S l o w today....
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

So does it ever get windy up there.Thanks for the vid

Default Acceptable?

Bambi killer!

Didnt seem like too much wind at the time, but it sure picked up when the sun came up, then completly died in about an hour.

I timed out onthe other pix, of the Bear butt and the Beaver (lord knows where that description can lead~~LOL!!~~) and since Im on borrowed computer time, Im gonna skip 'em.

Glad you liked it , it sure is a slow loading show......
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Tundra grocery shopping. Looks like good eatin' to me. Keep 'em coming and if someone has an issue with it this probably isnt the right site for them anyways.