Thread: Looking for links to Alaska Bullet Makers.

Default Looking for links to Alaska Bullet Makers.

Looking for links to AK bullet makers.

I have read about Arnie's bullets and Stoner's bullets. My search fu maybe weak, but I can't find links to either one.

Does anyone have links or phone numbers to any local bullet makers? I want to support the local guys.

Thier is a fellow up in Delta Junction that casts bullets. It a family operation. Anyhow here you go www.bullshop.gunloads.com

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by AKF View Post
    Looking for links to AK bullet makers.

I have read about Arnie's bullets and Stoner's bullets. My search fu maybe weak, but I can't find links to either one.

Does anyone have links or phone numbers to any local bullet makers? I want to support the local guys.
    Lee Stoner, "Stoner Premium Hardcast Bullets" 907-376-9488

He has a huge variety of excellent bullets. He's at all the Gunshows, and will be at the one in Palmer this weekend.

Arnie will probably be there too.

I don't think either of them have WebSites.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

RangerRick here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    Lee Stoner, "Stoner Premium Hardcast Bullets" 907-376-9488

He has a huge variety of excellent bullets. He's at all the Gunshows, and will be at the one in Palmer this weekend.

Arnie will probably be there too.

I don't think either of them have WebSites.

Smitty of the North
    I've been a fellow RSO with Lee for years down at the Mat Valley Sportsmen Range in Palmer. He makes very good bullets and will share all the knowledge you're looking for too. I think it would be a very safe bet that he will never have a web-site. I think his greatest pet peeve is email so I wouldn't recommend sending him an email message. If you can't make the gun show give him a call. He'll tell you what he has stocked and if he's low on a certain bullet, he can usually cast more in a short period of time.

When you get him on the phone, ask him for an email address.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Default Arnie

i can give you Arnie's info when I get home. He doesn't have a website either. I love his bullets though, they are priced better than anyone else around that I have bought from and work extremely well and plenty accurate. his economy bullets are darn near as good as the premium ones.

Default Arnie and Stoner

You can google Stoner Bullets and get his number, very good stuff for hard cast high pressure/velocity stuff, but a bit too hard for lighter target loads. Stoner will likely tell you the same. I have purchased numerous bullets from him, very consistent and would buy again.

Arnie has two grades, on that is softer (15 Bhn) and then his premium hard cast. Arnie's number is 332-3156.

Bet both of them will be at the Gunshow this weekend.

Will
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.