Thread: Tired of piecing together my AR-15 carbine project!

Default Tired of piecing together my AR-15 carbine project!

I got tired of paycheck-to-paycheck (slowly) piecing together my existing AR lower buildup project, and went ahead and aquired this in a trade for a 1911 that I didn't use:

I'm removing the scope, and it will be replaced with a Red-Dot of some kind.

Is that a CMMG complete rifle or just a CMMG lower? I'd shake the A2 upper for a flattop...but that's just me...

Complete CMMG.

I've got another project (also a CMMG lower, with DPMS parts kit) that's going to be a flattop carbine (16" probably) so I actually like the A2 config on this one.

I just got tired of waiting to complete (slowly, piece-by-piece) my other Flattop project, and so I went ahead and traded a 1911 I had for this one...so I could shoot up a bunch of that .223 I've been slowly stockpiling! I got impatient waiting to finish my other, or as I guess it's called...I got an sudden acute case of BRD*...and had to do something IMMEDIATLY to stop the cravings. I understand though, that it's only just started. Next it's optic rationalizations, and who knows where it goes from there.
    (*Black Rifle Disease)