Thread: Landowners near Mona Lake and Langman Lake

Default Landowners near Mona Lake and Langman Lake

I found a nice 5 acre parcel on Langman Lake 8 mi W of Kashwitna. I'm considering buying it and was curious to see if anyone knows the area. I'd like to know if there are fish in the those 2 lakes. Looks like Langman has 2 cabins on it and that Mona has 1 cabin on it. Anyone know how much a plane on floats would run from willow to 8 mi W of Kashwitna would run approx? I haven't called Willow air yet. Any input on the area would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Billy

Default Was that you Billy??

Hi Billy, was that you I met out at Langman on saturday?? If so,you've got my number if you have more ?'s,although I go back to the Slope teus.
    Good luck,Dean
    Buzzy

Default small world

Hey Dean,

Yeah it's me. I got your #, and me and the wife are kicking it over. I can't believe how small a world it is.
    I'll be going up to the slope for work in June or July myself too, how's the caribou numbers up there? Got a nice bull up there last Sep 15th.

Thanks Billy

Default Langman Lake

Quote Originally Posted by billy jack View Post
    Hey Dean,

Yeah it's me. I got your #, and me and the wife are kicking it over. I can't believe how small a world it is.
    I'll be going up to the slope for work in June or July myself too, how's the caribou numbers up there? Got a nice bull up there last Sep 15th.

Thanks Billy

Did you ever build your cabin? Ever kill caribou out there? Would like to check out that area.