Thread: Avery Dog Products

Thumbs up Avery Dog Products

Well I have to give it to the folks at Avery, I emailed them lastnight about a couple of their 2 inch hexabumpers that I have only had for about 6 months and apparently werent up to taking the winter cold, as both of them developed cracks almost the full length and clear thru so that there would be no way they were gonna float. Anyrate first thing this morning received an email back from them saying they apparently had a problem with the materials they were using in the early version of these bumpers and have since fixed the problem. And will send me replacements. So my hats of to the folks at Avery good to know they stand behind their products.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Avery hexa's work good during the summer. But they get "way" hard during the cold of winter.
    I use plastic during the summer up here and during winter use foam or canvas bumpers.

during winter use foam or canvas bumpers.
    Yeah Baron, I thought about buying the canvas bumpers but with my pup I could forsee problems with him not wanting to return them and rather lay down and chew them. Of course now he is doing alot better so canvas bumpers shouldnt be a problem, have to pick up some before next winter.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie