Thread: Waaaaaaa!

Default Waaaaaaa!

I have a 1999 700 Mountain Max. It isn't working. Thanks to an overachieving X. He put sugarwater in my block. So now I have a body of a MM, and the motor is in a tub, with a rusted crank. Any ideas or if you know of a good small engine mechanic, or a motor somewhere would be great.

You might check Alaska Snowmachine Salvage for a motor or parts, I recall that last time i was in there they had quite a bit of Yamaha Stuff layin around.

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    I have a 1999 700 Mountain Max. It isn't working. Thanks to an overachieving X. He put sugarwater in my block. So now I have a body of a MM, and the motor is in a tub, with a rusted crank. Any ideas or if you know of a good small engine mechanic, or a motor somewhere would be great.
    ....that's awful!

-I hope everything gets fixed with your sled......
    ....a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed....

Get ahold of Chad at A2D sledworks, he should be able to get you back up and running.

X2 For Chad at A2D. He gets good reviews on the other snowmobile forums and his shop rates are as reasonable as you are going to find. Good Luck.

Thumbs up x3 forA2D

While I haven't taken any work there I did call for advice, while I don't know who I talked to they did answer all my questions in a professional and friendly manor... And while it may not have been what I wanted to hear It was what I wanted to know.