Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Very nice. Congrats

Default Nice Job!

She's a beauty!
    -J
    Last edited by jay51; 03-14-2010 at 14:27. Reason: Schpelling

Default Handguard

Looks nice but-- it really needs a wood handguard - the metal one makes it look like an aftermarket Iver johnson or Plainfield - not a GI.

Quote Originally Posted by atvalaska View Post
    All cleaned up and ready for......
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Thumbs up

You did a great job on that carbine and I love the picture layout with the old GI case and arctic mittens.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

That turned out nice. Any history on that rifle? I'd be curious if it was used to kill Kraut's back in the day.

Default or japs

I'd much perfer to think it wiped out some japs. At least the Germans treated the American POWs as humans unlike the japs treated POWs and civilians. I read the other day that the survival rate of Americans captured by the Germans was around 96% (remember some captured POWs were already injured whrn captured) while with the japs only 60% of the American POWs survived.

Besides it turned out that our Soviet "allies" were even worse than the Germans and we spent the next 35 years in a cold war with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That turned out nice. Any history on that rifle? I'd be curious if it was used to kill Kraut's back in the day.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK