I'll start this shindig off.....
1. I wish they would make a dipnet that would go thru my power roller w/o breaking.
2. I wish you could use 2 dipnets (sometimes theres more than one king hanging off the bow)
3. I wish they wouldn't have those little spring loaded buttons on dipnets because they seem to always get caught in my gillnet
4. I wish sometimes dipnets weren't so cumbersome, they really do get in the way when I'm trying to deal w/ all those pesky reds between kings
5. I wish fish & game enforcement had more manpower to patrol the bandits poaching more than their limits or not clipping a fin and processing and selling
6. I wish I didn't see so many dipnet caught fish being dumped at the landfill every spring to make room in the freezer for the new year
7. I wish driving the motorhome from Fairbanks to Chitna and then renting a charter oh and getting the bounty processed didn't cost 500.00 shoot I could buy my freezer full of fish for that.
8. I wish the BOF didn't always have to deal w/ dipnet politics, every issue there is has been dealt w/, its like a broken record
9. I wish Stan Bloom was still the Chitna dipnetters assn spokesman, (the board loved him, NOT!)
10. I wish I would quit catching all that toilet paper in my dipnet at K-beach
11. I wish the city of Kenai would keep these beaches clean, garbage and fish guts everywhere this is the mouth of the Kenai for gosh sakes
12. Last but not least....Testosterone.. I wish I had as much as the average dipnetter