Thread: Fuel drum plumbing

Default Fuel drum plumbing

I have picked up a couple fuel barrels for my jet boat and I am currently debating if I am going to plumb them into the fuel line or just get some sort of pump either siphon type (flo n' go) or electric. Just looking for some input as to which way others have gone.
    20' Wooldridge Sport 08' 150hp E-Tec
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

Default Jingle hose

That's what we call it, I think they are packaged as "safety syphon" or something to that effect. One end in your tank, other in your fuel drum, shake it to get it started and let er go, cheap and easy and simple to roll up and tuck out of the way when you're done.

I have my SJX set so I can do it both ways. I like being able to snap into two 30 gal fuel drums and that way I have a 100 gals to use without ever having to stop. Then I have the hose method if I want to drop fuel and hide it in the woods.

I just wanted to ask if how did you plumb that fuel tank? Because we have a tank of fuel in our garage and it seems that it was leaking.

f your fuel tank has developed a leak, it will require a plumbing. Be patient, and be sure you have safety on your mind at all times. Because as we all know gas is highly combustible and dangerous if ignored.