Thread: Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 1/4/07

Thumbs up Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 1/4/07

Hey there riding fans. Another week of great snowmachining in Willow. As Trial Master for the Willow Trail Comm. we were out grooming all our trails this week. Tueday we spent 12 hrs. grooming trails and then it snowed 9" overnite! So Wedsday back out we go! We logged over 320 fleet miles this week. So trails are in some of the best shape I have seen in a long time. But it is a little chilly out here tonite about 9 below at 7:00P.M. Rivers are in good shape to ride along with the Swamps. With all the new snow the area is in wonderful shape after all the New Year Crazys were tearing it up! Rember the New Maps are out and you can get them at Eagle River Polaris Artic Cat, Alaska Snowmachine Savage. In Willow at Townsite Licquor & Grocery, Hatcher Pass Polaris, Denali Flying Service and here at Winter Park Cabins! It should be a great weekend here in Willow so come out and join us!!!

Thanks for the update TrailBoss. Figures... finally get some snow and it drops to sub-zero temps. Maybe I'll head out that way once it warms up a little. But first I'm going to thaw out for a couple weeks in Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska
    ... you canít tell stories about the adventures you wished you had done!

Smile Not That Cold!!!!!!

I was out today. It is only 2 below and the rideing is great! With 27" of snow it is some of the best!