Thread: getting excited and new products to use

Default getting excited and new products to use

I'm getting exited and startingt to get ready for bear season. It must be the snow. Anyway I called Jess at Bait 'em 907 and she told me about a cool new product she is making. A anise syrup. I can think of a few ideas for that. I am already starting to prepare I got a new trail cam and so I think this will be an excellent year . She also told me about a marshmello scent has anyone used that?

Im counting the days as well, I got a new 2 seater ladder stand and trail cam. My Bbuddy from Montana is coming up to hunt with me this year cant wait. Check out this site they have some cool stuff on here im considering trying out.
    http://www.huntmdown.com/BearHuntingSupplies.html

Just another note on bait em 907, can't say enough about the products and the customer service, please support alaska made products,no need to order when you can get it right here...i too am trying some new stuff including the burn and marshmellow scents...wishing everyone a great season
    I ♥ Big Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by sheep man View Post
    Just another note on bait em 907, can't say enough about the products and the customer service, please support alaska made products,no need to order when you can get it right here...i too am trying some new stuff including the burn and marshmellow scents...wishing everyone a great season
    I couldnt agree more bait en 907 customer service has been great they return phone calls with in hours not days or weeks or like some places not at all. I have got two bait balls on order and a bucket of the small balls. The bears will smell my bait station for miles I just hope I dont get to hungary smell the stuff myself.

Default Anise Syrup

Anise Syrup? Hmmmm? That sounds like a great idea. Do you sell it by the 55 gallon drum Jess? Just kidding I dont need that much. I will be giving you a call.
    -Caleb-

Caleb,
    55 gallons and you thought you had a lot of browns on your bait last year!
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163