Thread: Moose Pass.......anybody on the forum live there.

Default Moose Pass.......anybody on the forum live there.

Does anyone on the forum live in Moose Pass area, currently or rescently...???

...no, but we've got some friends in Moose Pass.

-reminds me of my 10 year old son's favorite joke....he never gets tired of telling it-(I'm not making fun of the town; they tell the joke there, too-)

"Hey!- Do you know why Moose Pass doesn't have a gas station????
    ...because they don't want a sign that says MOOSE PASS GAS....!!"

.....you've probably heard it-
    ....a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed....

Quote Originally Posted by aksheephuntress View Post
    .....you've probably heard it-

No, I had never heard that one. I am going to jump over to Moose Pass for lunch one day soon, and look around a'wee'bit, I never see humans unless I go someplace to see one. I was hoping to buy a local lunch. If the government sells 27 lots here in Hope, things will get a bit over populated.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    No, I had never heard that one. I am going to jump over to Moose Pass for lunch one day soon, and look around a'wee'bit, I never see humans unless I go someplace to see one. I was hoping to buy a local lunch. If the government sells 27 lots here in Hope, things will get a bit over populated.
    ....you could buy me lunch...

-just joking....

-let us know anytime you have a notion to get down this way...would be great for you to stop by and have lunch, or dinner, or something....
    We're about 6 mile, near the fish wier-

-wonky 58" moose rack over the garage (old bull);
    -several defunct vehicles lining the drive....
    ....a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed....