Thread: Figure 8 Lake

Default Figure 8 Lake

Any reports from this lake lately? I am thinking of heading out there first, then finish up late tomorrow in Diamond. Wanting to get into some good pike.

Anyone know where to start in Figure 8?

Quote Originally Posted by akokhunter View Post
    Any reports from this lake lately? I am thinking of heading out there first, then finish up late tomorrow in Diamond. Wanting to get into some good pike.

Anyone know where to start in Figure 8?
    I would PM Preed, I know he was out there a few weekends ago. Still wish I had my ATV to make that trip...

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Default snowmachine to Figure 8

will snowmachine still make it to figure 8?

its snowing in Willow right now, don't know bout pt mac yet. its a rough ride on a snowmachine, but even a skiff of snow will cool your track down.

Eh, its been alright. Few here, a few there. Not like it used to be though. The majority of people have been going to Flathorn, and I've heard some really dismal reports and some not so dismal reports.

These lakes are pretty well shot unless the pressure goes down quite a bit. But it's a long ride for a whole lot of nuthin.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Thanks Pike Palace. Could you recommend a couple of closer places that I could take my son to catch some pike. He is 15. I am new to pike fishing, just want to get some on his line, and have the chance for a good one too.

Thanks,

Todd

akok give me your email and I will fill you in on some details.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.