Thread: Right-to-Carry Takes Effect In National Parks

Default Right-to-Carry Takes Effect In National Parks

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Fe...d.aspx?id=5488

Dunno if anyone posted this one yet but I figured it's important enough to warrant a post. Finally can carry bear protection in the parks.
    River Runnin

Quote Originally Posted by River Runnin View Post
    ...Finally can carry bear protection in the parks.
    Ya, and people protection

I guess the rapists will have to find a new place to search out unprotected women, like colleges....

While I am not inclined to run out and go jogging with my shotgun on my back through Denali today (not that I could) to celebrate it is nice to know that I don't have to relinquish my fire arm to avoid breaking the law if I do venture into "Alaska land".

I can't say that I've ever felt much of a need for people protection around Denali, with all the hippies and old farts and all, but then I guess my .44 or 12ga would make most assailants leak all over themselves even more than a pocket .38

I'm looking forward to them taking down the sign on the highway that says I'm not allowed to have loaded fire arms, blah, blah, blah... Never paid much attention to that one anyhow.
    River Runnin

Quote Originally Posted by River Runnin View Post
    I'm looking forward to them taking down the sign on the highway that says I'm not allowed to have loaded fire arms, blah, blah, blah... Never paid much attention to that one anyhow.
    Ya, one minute you're driving down the road as an upstanding, law abiding, gun totin, 2nd Amendment right supporting, red blooded American, and then you cross a line at 65mph and suddenly you're a criminal!

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Ya, one minute you're driving down the road as an upstanding, law abiding, gun totin, 2nd Amendment right supporting, red blooded American, and then you cross a line at 65mph and suddenly you're a criminal!
    With no place to pull over and fix it even if you wanted to, ticks me off every time I go past. Iím half tempted to go cover that sign with sheet of OSB and some retraction panted on it. Entering Denali National Park, GUNS WELCOME!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I always chucked ONE of my loaded guns up on the seat next to me. A private rebellion through the corner of the park.
    River Runnin

Sweet, now I can enter the parks legally!