Thread: Glenfield Replacement Stock

Thumbs down Glenfield Replacement Stock

I am searching endlessly for a friend to find a replacement stock for his Glenfield Model 50 12 guage shotgun. Could someone point me in the right direction? In my Google searches I keep ending up at either Numrich or Bob's Guns in Arkansas. Numrich did not have anything and were not very cooperative. Bob's is just about impossible to contact. Additionally we were wondering if a stock from a Marlin Model 55 would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

George Folger

The Glenfield 50 and Marlin 55 magazines are interchangeable and I would bet the stocks are as well.

Is the old stock broken? Since these guns have zero collective value I assume your try to make it functional? I have yet to see a stock that was so far gone that I couldn't put it back into service as strong or stronger than original. Any deficiancy would be cosmetic! Accra-Glass can fix anything!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    The Glenfield 50 and Marlin 55 magazines are interchangeable and I would bet the stocks are as well.

Is the old stock broken? Since these guns have zero collective value I assume your try to make it functional? I have yet to see a stock that was so far gone that I couldn't put it back into service as strong or stronger than original. Any deficiancy would be cosmetic! Accra-Glass can fix anything!
    Yes the old stock is broken. This is for a friend who is not computer savy. If you think you could fix this please provide some more information as to what the cost would be to fix it, ship it, etc. Thanks!

Not sure you received my response to your message. If you can fix this stock what would it cost and how would I go about it.

Thanks!