Thread: winchester primers

Default winchester primers

does anybody have information as to why there are no winchester primers available or any supplier can even say when or if they will get any? other primers are showing up but winchester are not.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

I can't say why, as I've had several cases on order from VF in Anch since FEB or MAR of last year. I just got an E-mail from a distributor in the 48 who may be sending me some win large rifle in the next couple weeks. We'll see......
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Southwest Alaska

Yup, I have had a case on order from Grarf's since last June. They received some Federals so I had them send a case of those up.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Perhaps its a regional issue, because for a long time Winchesters were all you could find around here in West Virginia.

I go to Boondockers when I need to order Winchester primers. I do not know who the order through but they sure as heck ain't Remington. (thank goodness).
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

I live in North Carolina and winchester primers are all you can find at a lot of the local gunstores here. I finally got a case of federal large rifle the other day. I had been looking for them for about 4 months. The good news is that the winchester price has not gone out the roof yet. The winchester large rifle primers was $35 a case plus tax. Federal was $48 plus tax. As luck would have it all my loads have been worked up with federal primers.

Every major wholesaler and retailer that i can find is out. specifically WLP
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."