Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free bear bait clinic dates

Default Free bear bait clinic dates

Well...there was enough positive feedback on our bear baiting basics seminars last year that we were asked to put on two more this year.

March 27th and April 10th at 1:00 p.m.

These seminars offer some great information on basic bear baiting techniques with an emphasis on boar vs. sow recognition and judging black bear size. We also show you some good tips on how set up your bait station. Our bait stations and techniques have been featured on the Wild Outdoors television show with Jay Gregory and two up-coming episodes of The Crush with Lee and Tiffany Lakosky.

These seminars are not a substitute for the AK F&G baiting card. However, I do believe (not knocking F&G at all) we offer a little extra detail on the size judging and techniques aspect of baiting...not just the legal stuff.

From what I understand SW will be doing some product give a ways this year as well so it should be a good time. We will be adding some pictures and footage to the seminar from our 2009 season as well.

We look forward to seeing you guys at SW next month! And remember....it's FREE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thats good news dude. Was a pretty cool seminar and I actually learned a few things.

I'll look forward to attending again, I learned acouple tricks from the last little show.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    Thats good news dude. Was a pretty cool seminar and I actually learned a few things.
    Well I'm glad we got to meet, always nice to put a face with an internet avitar

Bump it up....

Default On line

The bear baiting card is now online. Pretty simple to do, I took it and got a 100%. Should, as I instruct the course.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Again, I just want to stress this seminar has nothing to do with the ADF&G baiting card. You will pick some extra baiting tips and tricks F&G does not discuss though.

every little bit helps, Besides we get to see some great videos and a bunch of tall tales are told, and what about the cool pictures, yeah it was pretty neat, altho I request now, that I dont want to sit by the guy who was exhaling ummmmm natural gas again.

Do you need to sign up or just show up?

Gas....last year they had people sign up just so they an idea for seating, but they didn't mention that this year. Next time you are in there browsing ask Ash, the manager, and he will take care of you.

Daniel...I'll make sure we have some beans or something on hand to get things flowing

bump 'er up again....

We have been working on adding some great video from last year, some new kill shots and extra footage as well. It should be some good stuff that I think folks will really enjoy.

Sounds great! Thanks for the heads up. This newbie beginner will be there.

For this year we have teamed up with Baitem 907 and will be showcasing some of their products at the seminars. Folks will have a chance to check some products out and support an Alaskan owned buisness.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Bump 'er back up there....

Default Lee and Tiffany

For those interested.....

The first show that Lee and Tiff filmed with us last year is currently airing on the Outdoor Channel. It came on last night...re-runs throughout this coming week with a new bear hunting episode (also filmed with us) airing next Friday. The frist show turned out really well I thought.

Just FYI...but pretty good timing considering the first seminar is next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by AK145 View Post
    For this year we have teamed up with Baitem 907 and will be showcasing some of their products at the seminars. Folks will have a chance to check some products out and support an Alaskan owned buisness.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
    So do you know if baitem 907 will also have some of there stuff for sell at the seminar?
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by lynch View Post
    So do you know if baitem 907 will also have some of there stuff for sell at the seminar?
    No...they sent us some stuff to put out for folks to check out. I'm not sure if SW plans on selling their products or not. We are sort of limited at these seminars to show casing products that SW sells...however...they are making an exception this time and allowing us to show these products because they are sold "locally" and local SW managment believes in promoting these products as they benefit his local clientel...even if the "uppers" with SW don't think so.

Bump, bump...and up again!

Saturday at 1:00!

Peyton,
    Loved the farmer tan dance! Anyone attending the baiting seminar please request a private showing.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast