Thread: Another Board member Is In the Blaser Cult....

Default Another Board member Is In the Blaser Cult....

Yes, you know who you are

For those of you thinking about the cult, who would be into a range tryout day?

wholden?????

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    Yes, you know who you are

For those of you thinking about the cult, who would be into a range tryout day?
    Wild, I was wating for you here: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=73184 (see third line from the bottom of the 1st post).

But you never weighed in, so I bought a Wby instead.

P.S. What $$ could I get a good Blaser no-frills 416 Rem for? And could I quickly get used to that fancy in-line bolt fancy thingy-ma-bob?

Quote Originally Posted by MarineHawk View Post
    Wild, I was wating for you here: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=73184 (see third line from the bottom of the 1st post).

But you never weighed in, so I bought a Wby instead.

P.S. What $$ could I get a good Blaser no-frills 416 Rem for? And could I quickly get used to that fancy in-line bolt fancy thingy-ma-bob?
    Cant read them all

You can go into the now frillzy 416 fro about $3500
    Once you shoot it, you will toss the rest away

Anyway, summers approaching and the Blaser cult will be shooting

Anyway, summers approaching and the Blaser cult will be shooting
    Summer and the range are the best places for the Blaser. Leave the Alaska wilderness to the working rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Summer and the range are the best places for the Blaser. Leave the Alaska wilderness to the working rifles.
    LOL...I know several s0phisticated hunters who would disagree with that

What exactly is a sophisticated hunter? The one with the most expensive rifle? If it's a cult, when do you guys drink the Koolaid??? JK, I couldn resist :-)
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Quote Originally Posted by blackfoot View Post
    What exactly is a sophisticated hunter? The one with the most expensive rifle? If it's a cult, when do you guys drink the Koolaid??? JK, I couldn resist :-)
    It would only take one range session to make you both sophisticated and robotic.

Im going down to Blaser in two weeks for the launch of the R8 Blaser. Should I be myself?? I think so........like around all of those tie wearing Germans, wait till everyones back is turned then pick up the $150,000 one with the Grade Billion Plus Wood and the High relief engraving (never figured out why they put those little deer engravings on .375s)...whip out the 2x4 I smuggled in my pants, drop the wood and then scream in horror "My gawd, my gawd, I dropped it" and when the sales manager comes flying over (hes American) with like 8 Germans following in a frenzy, laugh and say "Nyuk Nyuk, made ya look" or something witty to that effect.

Or like if they have 40 guns, swap all the bolt housings so they have to spend hours redoing it

Yea tht would be cool

It would only take one range session to make you both sophisticated and robotic.

Nothing can ever make me sophisticated. Not sure I want to be called "sophisticated". Sounds too much like metrosexual, liberal, intellectual, etc. All of those things that will get you kicked out of a bush plane or a hunting camp :-) Robotic, well my wife has already accomplished that one.
    "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

When I cross a barbed wire fence I hold it down with my gun. Can you do that with a Blazer? They'd be fine fore some of the fancy hunting you see on TV where they act like they've hunted all day but never get a hair out of place and they drag three of the natives along to do all the work. Be a cold day in hell when I take someone along to the deer woods to set up my shooting sticks for me...wait...what shooting sticks. However and that is a great big however.....I picked one of them up once and gawked it all over! They do put a big ole grin on your face. I figure anyone that can afford a new truck, a guided hunt, all the big boy toys (ATVs, motorcycles etc)or even afford a wife could with a little scrupulous planning hoard enough cash to spring for one of the lower end Blazers. One day I am going to own one in a .243 and I WILL buy it form the sponsors of this forum! I can't see holding the fence down with it though! See I'm already becoming more sophisticated(without the metrosexual, liberal, etc stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    When I cross a barbed wire fence I hold it down with my gun. Can you do that with a Blazer?
    Absolutely. Although that type of stuff gets you in touch with your sofeter side