Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: draw permits

Default draw permits

Can someone tell me when the draw results will be out THANKS

You mean you haven't seen the results yet?!?!?

Just kidding they should out the last weekend in March at the latest.

THANK im down in arizona having to much fun and lost track

Default Draw Results

So Anyways......... what is everyone hoping to draw?

I have a feeling bison might be a popular answer. I'm really hoping that along with my bison tag, I draw Kodiak goat since I put my brother in on a party permit with me. A Delta or Tok sheep tag would be a nice compliment to the goat tag, and might as well throw in an antlerless moose tag in Fairbanks while we are at it. What, a guy can dream, can't he?

Default I'll take any

Doesnt matter really to me, hopefully archery moose on base, archery any sheep 14C, or Kodiak Goat - probably get the Raspberry Elk, the one i really dont want anymore - most expensive probably and sounds like native property issues (didnt really look into that much), looked like afognak was worse so went Raspberry.

Talked some guys at the archery range and been putting in for 10 years or more and NADA. Not sure what they are putting in for but not sounding too good, gl
    and how the heck do i get my pix on this site - do you have to have so many posts???

Goat. In the last 15 years my brother has drawn 4 or 5 goat tags and I have drawn zero. I've had my fair share of luck in the draw permit arena, so I've got no room to complain...but man, I sure would like to get a goat tag one of these years. Anything will suffice, though. Caribou, moose, sheep....just one positive result would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Goat. In the last 15 years my brother has drawn 4 or 5 goat tags and I have drawn zero. I've had my fair share of luck in the draw permit arena, so I've got no room to complain...but man, I sure would like to get a goat tag one of these years. Anything will suffice, though. Caribou, moose, sheep....just one positive result would be awesome.
    Brian,
    I am pretty well set on skipping goat this year but I might be up for a trip back to Kodiak in 2011 if you just want to do the fly in registration hunt. I may know a good spot to go

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Brian,
    I am pretty well set on skipping goat this year but I might be up for a trip back to Kodiak in 2011 if you just want to do the fly in registration hunt. I may know a good spot to go
    Possibly. My wife is pretty fired up about going goat hunting again, and we've bounced around the idea of Kodiak. If you wouldn't be adverse to a woman in camp, maybe splitting the cost of a beaver flight would make things more affordable. A lot depends on what our school schedule looks like at that point, though. If school starts late enough, we'll be doing a fly-out for sheep.
    Last edited by Brian M; 02-24-2010 at 08:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Possibly. My wife is pretty fired up about going goat hunting again, and we've bounced around the idea of Kodiak. If you wouldn't be adverse to a woman in camp, maybe splitting a beaver would make things more affordable. A lot depends on what our school schedule looks like at that point, though. If school starts late enough, we'll be doing a fly-out for sheep.
    Hey Brian, maybe a double date goat hunt in 2011 on Kodiak??

Kahahawai, I'm really hoping for DCUA early season, but at 5% draw its the lowest draw percentage I put in for so likely not to happen. But I can dare to dream though right

I'm dreaming of a 20mile river area moose

I heard that when they used to do the once a year draws several years ago they posted they would have the draws out by the end of March but they would usually come out a few weeks early. Hopefully that the case this time, I cant stand the wait!!!!

More than what I would like for me to draw I would really like to see my Daughter draw the coveted Delta Bison Tag. I have been trying for a lot of years for various moose and a Delta Bison only to finally draw a cow moose tag a couple years back.

Default Bison

Other than the Bison tags I am dreaming of antlerless moose in FMA or an any bull tag for this area, or anything I can get would make my year.

AKDutch...I was thinking the same thing!
    Bob

Become one with Nature......... Then Marinade it.

Sheep, Bison, Aux....

Bison please.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Default Bison Drawing April 3rd (Kodiak Bison/Goat/Deer Combo)

All,
    Knights of Columbus,P O box 872511,Wasilla,AK 99687 is holding a raffle for a Kodiak Island Bison hunt.

Since I am going to hunt Mountain Goats on Kodiak Island again this year, I thought this would be a great way to put some Bison in the freezer cheap. If I draw I will just fly over early and hunt bison prior to heading out Goat hunting.

If you are planning a trip to Kodiak Island this fall you might consider buying a couple of tickets.
    Tickets are $20 each and It is for a good cause.
    Louis

Kodiak Goat, Archery Moose on base or Cow hunt for wife in 15C Homer .
    We will see soon.

RR
    Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
    Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

Smile

20A any bull, cow or caribou

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast