Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who are you cheering for in the Iron Dog?

  1. #1
    Member mjm316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    821

    Default Who are you cheering for in the Iron Dog?

    The title pretty much says it all just wondering who the favorite racers are. I guess I would like to see the young guys win probably team 8

  2. #2
    Member FLtoAK05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Willow,AK / 49AK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Team #8 Aklestad/Johnson.
    BG

  3. #3
    Member JOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Soldotna, ALASKA since '78
    Posts
    3,720

    Default

    Anybody on a Cat is my favorite.
    Winter is Coming...

    Go GeocacheAlaska!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chugiak
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Team #8 deserves to win one.

  5. #5

    Thumbs up

    There are no Losers in this. In my book, anyone that competes, win, lose or scratch are all winners. These folks take it to the outer limits of their abilities and their machines capabilities. Having spent a little time on the trail and some with some of the competitors, all I can say is WOW!.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •