Thread: Ninilchik was a bust

Default Ninilchik was a bust

Fished Ninilchik river at midnight Friday. Water was high, but clear. Saw about 50 people in my general area up by the upper marker near the private bridge. I saw one King hooked and landed in about 2 hours. Not even any Steelhead were hooked. The worst I've ever seen it. Either the fish are late, or the 2002 floods are coming back to haunt us. The Anchor and Deep Creek were high and muddy.

Ninlichik Wasn't A Bust For Everyone I Landed 6 Kings And Killed 3 Plus 6 Steelhead C&r, What Were You Fishing With And When And Where, I Didn't Have To Put In The Greatest Amount Of Effort At All To Limit Out Each Day, Actually Most Of My Fish Were Caught Right In Front Of People Who Were Fishing For Them For Hours, I Guess It Comes With The Tricks Of The Trade

Later Humper

Smile What gears did you use then ?

Quote Originally Posted by SEAL HUMPER
    I Landed 6 Kings And Killed 3 Plus 6 Steelhead C&r, What Were You Fishing With And When And Where, I Didn't Have To Put In The Greatest Amount Of Effort At All To Limit Out Each Day,
    Later Humper
    What kind of gears did you use then ? I am very interested in. Please tell me.

Hardware

Humper

Hey Tokyo Were You Fishing The Kasilof With A Fly Rod On Last Thursday/friday?