Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest lingcod for ''2010'' custom rod

Talking Biggest lingcod for ''2010'' custom rod

Hello, we here at Team Boneyard are offering a custom sharkskin butt wrapped jigging rod for the biggest lingcod of the upcomming 2010 season ''weightwise'' send a pic with fish weighed on a scale.... I trust all members on this forum...the value of this rod is $350.00 dollars with your custom name on the rod...thanks again to all of our customers.... Good luck and great fishin to all ... John Estes and Jim Weber Team Boneyard
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardbaits View Post
    Hello, we here at Team Boneyard are offering a custom sharkskin butt wrapped jigging rod for the biggest lingcod of the upcomming 2010 season ''weightwise'' send a pic with fish weighed on a scale.... I trust all members on this forum...the value of this rod is $350.00 dollars with your custom name on the rod...thanks again to all of our customers.... Good luck and great fishin to all ... John Estes and Jim Weber Team Boneyard
    Jim, If it's like the one you gave me that is a steal. That rod weighs like a feather and has the back bone of a truck.... Goal for this year is to break #70.....
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Gary, now that you got rid of your ''barbie rig''... You should have a great chance of your second rod.... Go to the ''island of lost souls'' and show us a winner........
    BONEYARDBAITS THE BEST HALIBUT, ROCKFISH GRUBS ON THE PLANET....''06'' WORLD RECORD LINGCOD ''08'' HOMER HALIBUT DERBY WINNER''. BOTH FISH CAUGHT WITH BONEYARDBAIT GRUBS WWW.BONEYARDBAITS.COM

Sweet offer! Looking forwared to a bunch of big 'cod in this thread!!

I will do my best. Even for you I might give up on that island. I want that shirt to go with my rod
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

The best lingod and halibut fishin is here in homer, everybody knows that.....

Sick! Im all over that.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I would guess the big ling will come out of the "Sound"....as in PWS. I have seen some monsters come out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    I would guess the big ling will come out of the "Sound"....as in PWS. I have seen some monsters come out of there.

I've hung a few bruisers from both the SE and SW, wouldn't disregard any area of the Gulf Coast.....

...Looks like I may have to toss a few jigs in my seabag this spring/summer....
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Default Largest Ling

I will tell my customers about the rod for the largest ling and that they have to join the site to get it by posting a picture with the weight.

Looks like I know what I will be doing after 1 July everyday..
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

I'm in.. I'm a lingcod slut and this will give me a reason to spend a good deal of time finding a monster..

This should be fun!!

I claim Jim as my partner!!!!!!! Break out the GPS Jim we have Lings to catch
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Who won the contest last year and what was the weight? Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    I claim Jim as my partner!!!!!!! Break out the GPS Jim we have Lings to catch
    Conflict of interest. Jim is a neutral on this one.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
    Who won the contest last year and what was the weight? Pictures?
    No pictures of winning ling?

We didnt have it last year...this will be the first...so go out and catch the monster......

Quote Originally Posted by boneyardbaits View Post
    We didnt have it last year...this will be the first...so go out and catch the monster......
    Jim, this will be a couple long months until july 1....
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Thanks guys, this is a generous offer.

By the way, based on all of the positive comments here, I went by B&J's in Anchorage to get some of your jigs and they were about out of stock. I got the last rootbeer one that someone recommended here. By the way, I know there were some compainers as well, but that information helps so give a more rounded perspective on the product. I will go back and get some more before summer so I have a good stock to start off with.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast