Thread: GSP needs a play mate

Default GSP needs a play mate

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting on this web site. I've kind of been lurking in the shadows and I apologize. I have a gsp thats a year and five months. He is an absolutly amazing dog. I could talk all day about his exploits but I need to find a mate for him with similar chacteristics. His blood line can be traced back 10 generations with many feild champions and show champions. He is white with brown spots and big dark liver spots. Unfortunatly I have not yet done any feild trials with him due to the fact that my work schedule in his first year kept me out of town. When I did get him in the woods his feild skills showed great potential. I hope to get him out to falcon ridge this summer and get his NAVDA feild rankings in order. I know that most people will not breed if their paper work is not in order and I understand this. What I am looking for is someone who would be willing to discuss breeding options. I know and understand what it takes to breed a dog so don't think I'm some kind of amateur trying to make a buck. If you would like to contact me write me a PM or email me at jasonclimbs@hotmail.com .

I think I might have jumped the gun a little bit on this post. I am looking to breed my GSP but only after his health exams show that he is a worthy candidate. That won't be done till Oct. and by then I hope to have all his feild paper work in order. If every thing comes back Ok I hope to continue his blood line. If not he's getting fixed and a hot little female play mate just to tease him. Just kidding, he's a great dog that realy needs someone that can keep up with him. That and I love GSP's.