Thread: early breakup in the interior

Default early breakup in the interior

well with 30 plus degrees theres always hope. anyways i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the flip up seat mount that clavey river products sells. i need another cooler for my forty mile float and want to put one under my seat with easy access, mark

Default I hear ya Mark

We could only dream Mark would be nice though eh! I hope your winter is over soon you have earned an early season of rafting.

Make sure you come by the outdoor show in April I have a gift for your dedication and support.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mski View Post
    well with 30 plus degrees theres always hope. anyways i was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the flip up seat mount that clavey river products sells. i need another cooler for my forty mile float and want to put one under my seat with easy access, mark
    With the warm up... saw coyote on the highway in mid-day sunshine and ducks flying well up the Parks. Maybe an early spring will hit in terms of temps after the usual Iron-dog & Sled-dog racing cold-snap.

The trees even look a little confused in Anchorage with widespread mild temps in the 40+.

Clavey stuff is well made with good customer service.

With regards to the flip seat with bracket mount... Too high in my opinion at an extra 4" boost above your cooler or a standard mount plate/seat position. Even 'Tall' cast/molded NRS oar-stands are not quite fitting.
    *In an applicable mode - notice Clavey frames will use stand-set of components w/ pipe that can be of any height.

If you decide to go that route - make sure you get the Outer-Diameter correct to correspond with your frame's cross-bar OD.
    *Clavey frames for example are Day 1 5/8" (like all NRS) and Expedition type made of 1 7/8" pipes.