Thread: Thanks to the R.M.E.F.

Default Thanks to the R.M.E.F.

I know this is a double post, but I think it's worth it to get the appreciation out

Special thanks to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (not sure which Alaska chapter) for their donation of thousands of dollars worth of archery equipment to Susitna Valley High School. Through their generous donation we were able to intruduce over 60 kids to archery this week and will continue to introduce archery to them for years to come.

I'd also like to thank the Alaska Department of Fish and Game for recognizing the value of the National Archery in the Schools Program and overseeing it's implementation in Alaska. Particular thanks to Timmy Thomas for teaching the instructors courses and his support of the program.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Smile Thanks for the shout-out

Hey Doug,

Thanks for the encouraging words regarding the NASP program underwritten by Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. We're glad that Su Valley can benefit. There are several other schools around the state that have taken advantage of the NASP program over the past few years.

The $ came from the RMEF State funds, so credit should go to all 3 chapters in Anchorage, Fairbanks and the Valley. Ultimately the credit goes to those people who have attended banquets in support of the RMEF.

You are right, Timmy and the guys and gals with Hunter Heritage do a great job in getting NASP out to the kids in the state. It's a easy program for us to fund. Lots of positives for everyone involved.

Thank you for your involvement as well, from Tom and all the other RMEF volunteers in AK.

Ensuring the future of elk, other wildlife and their habitat.

Default oops

Did I mention donors? The donors are awesome and we couldn't do a thing without them. Good donations make a banquet much easier to put together.