Thread: Alaska Rafting Adventures/ Rainbow River Lodge Trip Info

Default Alaska Rafting Adventures/ Rainbow River Lodge Trip Info

Does anyone have any past experiences they could share about Alaska Rafting Adventures, or Rainbow River Lodge? I'm thinking of doing a trip with them, but want to get some feedback. Thanks.

Default Do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Steelheader View Post
    Does anyone have any past experiences they could share about Alaska Rafting Adventures, or Rainbow River Lodge? I'm thinking of doing a trip with them, but want to get some feedback. Thanks.
    Chad runs a great outfit up there. Seriously...I'm a huge fan. Two buddies and I went up there two summers ago (September, actually) to float the American, but we ended up floating the Moraine (weather really sucked that summer). Chad's a standup guy and made everything about our trip great.

We only spent about an hour or so at his lodge property on our way out to the river for the week (he fed us and showed us around a bit) and it's really nice. His plane is really nice too and he's a great pilot. I would love to do it if I had that kind of money (the float trips are way more affordable, obviously).

We're heading back up there in August to finally float / fish the American. We can't wait.