Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Fish Creek Lodge!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    60

    Default Fish Creek Lodge!!

    Just got back from a wonderful weekend at fish creek Lodge. We snowmachined in from Deshkas landing and it was a wonderful 2.5 hour trip. The Hosts were awesome, and the Cabins were very cozy and warm. They Made us feel right at home each day. We even did some Pike fishing on the lake just outside our cabin and were succesful at that. They had a nice landing strip on the lake for Ski planes and kept it very well mantained.. We will definately go back this summer and check it out. www.alaskafishcreeklodge.com

  2. #2

    Question

    Questions. Looking at the website, it would appear as though they furnish 3 meals and all the fishing gear.

    Did they do that?
    Did they have gas for sale?
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Anchorage Alaska
    Posts
    60

    Default Fish Creek Lodge,

    I am not sure if the sell gas we Brought plenty of our own. Meals were awesome, breakfst, lunch and dinner, and they even have a nice little sauna that was a great touch..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •