Thread: The Colorado Forum???

Default The Colorado Forum???

I am a user registered on the Alaska Forum - why won't my user ID and password work on the Colorado Forum? I have tried to register on it differently but it rejects me since I am on Hotmail. Is there anything I can do since I want to use the Colorado forum since that's where I live.

The two forums are run independently of each other. They're owned by different people and are operated under different registrations, etc. We link to their forums, but they're not under the umbrella of the Alaska Outdoors Supersite.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

they are also being slammed by spam very very hard... my email gets a not 2-3 times a day with messages.. from them... as the pm boxes filled up.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks - what a bummer!

As a forewarning on the Colorado Forum, I receive tons of spam from them on that side. Just this week, probably 7 emails of spam.
    Lurker.

Default The CO and the MT forums-

Sorry for not getting on this question right away. Since I took ownership of Outdoors Directory I have had much less time for posting... and today I have the flu,(God's way of saying "slow down"), so I'm browsing the site a bit.

For a number of reasons we are in the process of severing our connection to both the Colorado and the Montana sites. Right now the Alaska site has a lot on its plate with some new things coming and other issues related to our general health. So my thought is to remain focused on what we do well (provide information related to the Alaska outdoors) and let the rest go. I think both sites were a good idea at the time, but it's time to move on.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    I am a user registered on the Alaska Forum - why won't my user ID and password work on the Colorado Forum? I have tried to register on it differently but it rejects me since I am on Hotmail. Is there anything I can do since I want to use the Colorado forum since that's where I live.
    We are unrelated sites. I am an admin on the Colorado side and even I do not know what is going on over there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_17113 View Post
    We are unrelated sites. I am an admin on the Colorado side and even I do not know what is going on over there right now.
    Well...then... Welcome to the Alaska Outdoors Directory side of 'Outdoors Directory'.
    It seems that the 2 moderators over there are pretty active on that site. I just don't see a whole lot of activity in the areas I am interested in.
    I can say, though... what's going on over 'there' is that the Heene's get back their balloon today and Horsetooth Res is wanting me to come back for a visit. Better yet, Carter Lake and sailing sounds awfully fun and the cove on the west side of the lake... some great hiking and climbing back there. (Your location says Ft. Collins, CO)
    Lurker.