Thread: Hug your dog

Default Hug your dog

It is with sad hearts that my wife and I had to say goodbye to Evinrude this evening. He had been missing since Wednesday when he jumped our fence and we didn't know until this evening that he had been hit by a car that morning. I identified his body at the shelter a few hours ago. I had been a fly on the wall on this forum using all your advise with his training. Looks like I'll be starting over.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life

RMK

Default sad news

That is truly a sad story. I've lost a lot of dogs over the years, and it never gets any easier.

They are only with us for a short time.
    But....they are in our hearts forever.

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a pretty dog.
    "It's the journey that's important, with experience and knowledge to be gained along the way, in the company of our faithful dogs and our good friends."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very sorry for your loss. I'll bet he was one fine dog and a helluva good friend. You'll never get over the loss. It will always hurt to not have him near you, but I'll bet you have some fond memories of time spent together that you can conjure up now and then, memories that will bring a smile back to your face. Dogs are buried deep within our hearts and are never gone completely;certainly not forever.

Warm regards,

Jim

He was a great dog, loved people almost as much as he loved ducks! Thanks for your kind remarks.
    Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life