Thread: People trying to decide what is best.

Angry People trying to decide what is best.

Here's a question for you,

Why are so many people trying to dictate what is better mang., for a spot that they don't live in.

I would'nt know the first thing about south central, that's the reason I don't say to much about it.

I do know the area I live in and it get's me going to see people come on here and tell me thing's that are their thought's without even being here, and they know what's best.

I've lived here for almost 46 years now and I came up here when I was 4.

I've never in my life been so embarressed as to what I've seen happening to this state as what I have seen in the last 5 year's.

This forum is just a small part of who say's what, and who does what in this state.

It does open the mind tho, just how many of you want to control thing's?

Default Management

It is a man thing. Just ask my ex-wife she always said I was controlling.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    - General George S. Patton

I've always said people should play where they live and just keep their own house in order.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Because in the world of game management ROCK.... what applies there soon applies here and then in your neck too. precedence precedence precidence.....

Nobody is telling SC HOW to manage their game populations when applied properly it should all go fine... but keep in mind a LOT of the SC population hunts up here in the interior every year. and many here head south for archery hunts we don't have... etc etc... and LARGE AC groups such as Anchorage, Mat- su, and Fairbanks all chime in and affect state wide regulations on a regular basis where as,

many of the smaller ones, Delta, Nenana, Cantwell and all the others stay closer to home allowing the local AC to deal with their own issues.

so Should YOU NOT? have a part in decision making they are making for you?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

How much time have you spent down in SC hunting in the last 5 year's Vince? How much time have you spent in Delta hunting in the last 5 years? How much time have you spent hunting in Bushrat's area in the last 5 years?

The thing is that you guy's want to make these rule's, but don't see the effect's that it take's on an area.

The bear's are headed your way, because there is no feed for them here now. ( thus so much for the bear baiting in this area)

I just wish there was more people from the field that could make there voice's heard, rather than just taking some random research from BIO's and have 200 sheet's of paper to convince them.

I don't get it, I think we all should converge on ,---- O.K. stopped myself in time on that one. ( Bushrat you skipped out on that one to)

I've seen what us little guy's have had to deal with because of what you all want, it's not a good feeling.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    How much time have you spent down in SC hunting in the last 5 year's Vince? How much time have you spent in Delta hunting in the last 5 years? How much time have you spent hunting in Bushrat's area in the last 5 years?

The thing is that you guy's want to make these rule's, but don't see the effect's that it take's on an area.

The bear's are headed your way, because there is no feed for them here now. ( thus so much for the bear baiting in this area)

I just wish there was more people from the field that could make there voice's heard, rather than just taking some random research from BIO's and have 200 sheet's of paper to convince them.

I don't get it, I think we all should converge on ,---- O.K. stopped myself in time on that one. ( Bushrat you skipped out on that one to)

I've seen what us little guy's have had to deal with because of what you all want, it's not a good feeling.
    WOW ROCK YOU REALLY MISSED THE POINT...

the large AC's are regulating you already! me too... Time to be involved or stay home. HOW many folks came ot Delta from the valley and anchorage FOR the hunts? thats why the large AC's are involved... there constituents need them to be...

SO.....

Delta against Fairbanks, mat su , Anchorage ac.....

Who's vote gets it?

As for the bears headed my way? that f/ing wind in Delta keeps blowing them over here. they have been under harvested and are growing in population same as 20D....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I'll have a point to make about this when we have lunch, it's not the lack of not being involved, it's about who has more power.

It's over here now, they came and played, and had a good time and now we have to deal with what's left.

The bear's go where the food is, and there is not enough for them here anymore, so it's kidna like the browse, they move on.

Did you ever figure out what I was talking about the topo map, and where the bufflo roam?

I'll have a point to make about this when we have lunch, it's not the lack of not being involved, it's about who has more power.

It's over here now, they came and played, and had a good time and now we have to deal with what's left.

The bear's go where the food is, and there is not enough for them here anymore, so it's kidna like the browse, they move on.

Did you ever figure out what I was talking about the topo map, and where the bufflo roam?
    i am still trying to figure out what your making for dinner.

meet on face book here

Heck with cooking, I do that every night, I'm buying lunch or dinner for all of us.

The four of us are going to sit down with are carhart's on and let each other know how we feel in a cival manner.

The first one that get's out of line take's the bill off my hand's.

Really tho, looking forward to the meal, and meeting new people.

Heck with cooking, I do that every night, I'm buying lunch or dinner for all of us.

The four of us are going to sit down with are carhart's on and let each other know how we feel in a cival manner.

The first one that get's out of line take's the bill off my hand's.

Really tho, looking forward to the meal, and meeting new people.
    first one to get riled pays the bill?

i am bringing photos of cow hunts....

meet on face book here

I already said I was buying, lol

It can all be solved by the game regs saying no hauling of game in personal vehicles over fifty mile from home. They did it with bear in 2 and 3 so it could be done with any game any where.Heck its no vehicals at all except to boat ramp or airport

Default Vehicle restriction

Amigo Will
    It can all be solved by the game regs saying no hauling of game in personal vehicles over fifty mile from home. They did it with bear in 2 and 3 so it could be done with any game any where.Heck its no vehicals at all except to boat ramp or airport
    I don't think it would fly with a 50 mile barrier. It can in unit 2 & 3 because ther is no road over 50 miles long except on prince of wales that I am aware of. DNR has been closing off the logging roads there though, One of my buddies had a contract with them to do just that. Southeast is mostly hunted by boat in my experiance from when I worked down there.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

They could do it but with half of the state voters liveing in the Anchorage area all heck would break lose

Default 50 mile

yeah I some how think that boat would not float