Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: yoder road

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up yoder road

    does anybody know how to get to the mountains once your on yoder road?

  2. #2
    Member Rich_in_AK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Eagle River,AK
    Posts
    305

    Default

    When you get up to the parking area there will be a trail leading off to the left. Take that trail , it will head pretty much up the mountain parallel to the river.

    Here is a link to a map of the trail head: http://alaskaatvclub.org/smfforum/index.php?topic=57.0

  3. #3
    Member AKDoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Talkeetna
    Posts
    5,714

    Default

    Take Yoder from the highway, cross over Montana Creek on the big bridge, keep going, the road will go up a hill and then turn 90deg and turn south. You will notice it's plowed out a bit wider there. That's the parking area. The trail heads off to the east from that point.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

  4. #4

    Wink

    Throw in a shovel, if the plow goes by while you are parked, you will likely need it to knock the berm down.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •