Thread: Portland Sportsman's Show

Default Portland Sportsman's Show

Hey Gang thought I'd let you know I'm in the Portland Area if you are too stop by the Glacier Bear Lodge Booth, next to the fly casting pond. I'm Erik and I'd like to meet ya.

Default Discounts

We're offering some sweet packages, inc. Steelhead, Ocean, Show discounts too Booth #1353, stop by and say hi, if nothing else

we too were there, salmon shores/coho design, booth 1011. if you stopped by and chatted, it was good to meet you, and thanks for stopping by.
    Brad

Unfortunately I did not stop by. I think Sharesse the G.M. might have. Is anybody going to be at the Long Beach Show? We'll have to start a new thread for that as it gets closer. putting faces to names mkes this forum more personal. I like to know other people who share the same passions I do on a persoanl level.

Hi Erik, I stopped in and chatted with you in Portland, I was impressed with your friendliness and sharing your Steelhead information. I made it to Palmer, and thinking of visiting your area soon.

Kevin- It was good to meet you. I hope to see you. More importantly welcome to 907. You will find this forum an invalueable resource to anything Alaska Outdoors! Best forum around!!!

I'll be in Long Beach as well, and yes I remembered to pack some additional "No Pebble Mine" stickers for you.

Leaving for Pleasanton tomorrow, then on to LBC next Tuesday. See you there.

The anti Pebble mine stickers will be appreciated. We have quite a few vans, trucks, and a dozen boats to get the word out on! We've got a potential mine going in here. Not too sure how it will/ could effect the river systems and fisheries. Thankfully it won't be close enough to the Situk water shed. More down Alsek and Italio way. Still I hate to see a business come in and have the money to pay the pollution fines instead of reclamating thier footprint . See ya in less than a week. Thanks again!
    Last edited by capt.k; 02-25-2010 at 12:39. Reason: after thought