Thread: Sweetheart poker run is this weekend...

Default Sweetheart poker run is this weekend...

if anyone is interested at Lake Louise. The weather is supposed to be great and the run always turns out to be a blast every year. Call Tree at the Wolverine Lodge (907-822-3988) for details and or lodging. I believe he is doing a prime rib dinner for two special after the run on Sat night.

we'll be there

akdube- I will be one of the stops. Hot dogs, coffee and hot coco for all. You know where I am at....

I will be there too! Tree is doing prime rib!!!!

Where does it start and stop? I tried finding info on the web, but no luck.

I heard that there is a new rule - NO FISHING at the checkpoints!!!

Mike

yeah I know where your at steve, may get to jabbin and may not finish the run.lol No fishinh at the checkpoints huh? Guess we will not be a checkpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by akdube View Post
    yeah I know where your at steve, may get to jabbin and may not finish the run.lol No fishinh at the checkpoints huh? Guess we will not be a checkpoint.
    That is just a rumor that I started! Sorry.....

hey , i wanna go.....
    if only i had a sled..... but I could bring the wife to dinner...ohhh

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Kyle,
    Come on up. After a long day snowmachining and prime rib it may be a bit of a "Snoozapalooza".

Steve,
    If you have any more info, please pass it on. Costs, time of start, miles (for fuel calculation)..... etc..........

Mike

"Fuel calculation"??? RIGHT! I don't think thats the liquid people will be worrying about "calculating",lol. I just got off the phone with Tree and he said the cost is $20.00 per snowmachine, time is 11:00am-6:00pm, and he's putting the trail in today and tomorow but he's thinking 15-20 miles. There is a much longer run later in the spring but this one is a shorty. He also said he is booked solid so no rooms available but he does have RV parking. I just called John at Lake Louise Lodge (907-822-3311) and they said they have cabins available for Friday night, booked up on Sat night , but have availabilty for Sun night (Monday is a holiday for some). I would take in a few people but it's also my daughters bithday and she's invited quite a few Sponge Bob friends for a slumber party so I have my hands full.(Hmmm, wonder how much wood I can get stacked with all the little helpers...)

Kyle- I know we have spoke in the past about you coming up and running the trapline with me so if you and your wife would like, you can use one of my machines to do the poker run and have dinner. It's a 98 AC Panther w/electric start, reverse and over load springs for riding double. Very smooth ride and easy to operate. I'll be checking my line early Sat morning before the poker run too if you want to tag along...

Quote Originally Posted by trailblazersteve View Post
    "Fuel calculation"??? RIGHT! I don't think thats the liquid people will be worrying about "calculating",lol. I just got off the phone with Tree and he said the cost is $20.00 per snowmachine, time is 11:00am-6:00pm, and he's putting the trail in today and tomorow but he's thinking 15-20 miles. There is a much longer run later in the spring but this one is a shorty. He also said he is booked solid so no rooms available but he does have RV parking. I just called John at Lake Louise Lodge (907-822-3311) and they said they have cabins available for Friday night, booked up on Sat night , but have availabilty for Sun night (Monday is a holiday for some). I would take in a few people but it's also my daughters bithday and she's invited quite a few Sponge Bob friends for a slumber party so I have my hands full.(Hmmm, wonder how much wood I can get stacked with all the little helpers...)
    15-20 miles is no problem at all for fuel. I was thinking it would be much longer than that. I don't drink and do anything so that is not an issue either.

Save the "Good Cards" for me!!!!