Thread: ADFG dept . Ammends and recomendations are out for the INterior BOG

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default ADFG dept . Ammends and recomendations are out for the INterior BOG

http://www.boards.adfg.state.ak.us/g...limARMar10.pdf

Thanks Mark

Take a look at these compared to the favorite Prop you may have been watching regarding interior hunting.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    http://www.boards.adfg.state.ak.us/g...limARMar10.pdf

Thanks Mark

Take a look at these compared to the favorite Prop you may have been watching regarding interior hunting.
    Nothing really in the Unit 13 area, but then again there were not any proposals that addressed it. The BOG has just made it very clear that they intend to screw with it (based on the information they sent out a while back seeking responses to the proposals) but aren't hinting at how they intend to do so this time around. Should be interesting to see. Wish I could attend but timing doesn't work out for me.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    Nothing really in the Unit 13 area, but then again there were not any proposals that addressed it. The BOG has just made it very clear that they intend to screw with it (based on the information they sent out a while back seeking responses to the proposals) but aren't hinting at how they intend to do so this time around. Should be interesting to see. Wish I could attend but timing doesn't work out for me.
    well anchskier this meeting is for region III the interior... SC Region II was last spring and coverd unit 13 very well.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    well anchskier this meeting is for region III the interior... SC Region II was last spring and coverd unit 13 very well.
    True, but that doesn't mean they aren't planning to screw with it anyway. Here is a brief quote from what they sent out last month regarding this meeting. Just scares me the way they worded the reference to unit 13. Then again, it's pretty messed up now so maybe it will get better . We can hope I guess....

"
    NOTICE OF PROPOSED CHANGES IN THE
    REGULATIONS OF THE ALASKA BOARD OF GAME

The Alaska Board of Game proposes to adopt regulation changes in Title 5 of the Alaska Administrative Code, dealing with the use and taking of game. Regulations subject to board action are in 5 AAC 84, 85, 92, and 99. The subject matter areas to be addressed concern Game Management Units 12, 19, 20 21, 24, 25, 26B and 26C; statewide reauthorization of antlerless moose hunts and brown bear tag fee exemptions; and all aspects of moose and caribou hunting in Unit 13 and the associated community harvest permit hunt areas. The board will also address additional topics for other Game Management Units and statewide provisions as described below:"

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    True, but that doesn't mean they aren't planning to screw with it anyway. Here is a brief quote from what they sent out last month regarding this meeting. Just scares me the way they worded the reference to unit 13. Then again, it's pretty messed up now so maybe it will get better . We can hope I guess....

"

NOTICE OF PROPOSED CHANGES IN THE

REGULATIONS OF THE ALASKA BOARD OF GAME

The Alaska Board of Game proposes to adopt regulation changes in Title 5 of the Alaska Administrative Code, dealing with the use and taking of game. Regulations subject to board action are in 5 AAC 84, 85, 92, and 99. The subject matter areas to be addressed concern Game Management Units 12, 19, 20 21, 24, 25, 26B and 26C; statewide reauthorization of antlerless moose hunts and brown bear tag fee exemptions; and all aspects of moose and caribou hunting in Unit 13 and the associated community harvest permit hunt areas. The board will also address additional topics for other Game Management Units and statewide provisions as described below:"
    t

hmmm well i missed that part.. anywho the a&r are on the props at hand .have not seen any of the agenda regarding the rest

meet on face book here

Hi There I Don't Know If You Seen It Our Not They Are Trying To Push The Calf Hunt In Unit 20 A And 20 B Again, I Would Of Thought They Learned There Lesson From Last Time They Had It, And As Far As The Grizzly Bear Baiting Proposal I Guess We Need To Get People Together For The Board Of Game Meeting To Get Up And Tell The Board Of Game What They Are Seeing And Show Them Picture's Of What Is Out There Since The ADFG Are To Lazy To Get Off There Rears And Look For There Selfs

Default pdf format is poor for this info

Thanks for the info; its a good read, though quite long. If they had chosen any other computer file type than PDF it would be more digestible and usable...

Oh well - maybe its good news that their specialty is game management, not computer skills...