Thread: spiral staircase for trade

Default spiral staircase for trade

I have a new spiral stair case that I built for a guy but the deal fell through. If you are looking for one for your cabin I am willing to trade it for a snowmachine like a tundra or bravo, atv, dirt bike, trailer, boat, or anything along those lines.

Default Do you have any pictures

Would love to see some pictures of it.

Default Same here

Same here, a pic would be nice.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Default picture

Here is a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default staircase

Dan did you build a handrail for it? And where are you located? Thanks...Randy

Default handrail

There is no handrail but I can build what ever you want. I am located in palmer. This is just a basic one but that is all the guy wanted. If you want alterations I can make it how you want it.

Question questions

What type of wood are the treads made from? Are you willing to ship outside of Anchorage to Bethel? As for handrails, would they be made of wood or metal? We have nothing to trade, so what would be a price?

I'm interested, would like to know diameter, length & how much $$$. thanks brad. e-mail me @ bradh4u@hotmail.com thanks

This set of stairs is gone, but if you are intrested in one built to your specs. let me know.

I know this is quite old, but I am hopeful anyways. I need a spiral staircase for our cabin, and it is too expensive to buy from outside. If you or anyone reading this can help me, I would appreciate it
    Kelly

Check with Darrell withGreenstreet General Contracting. He has several laying in his pit on the Palmer/Wasilla Hy. 745-6778

Quote Originally Posted by biglakekelly View Post
    I know this is quite old, but I am hopeful anyways. I need a spiral staircase for our cabin, and it is too expensive to buy from outside. If you or anyone reading this can help me, I would appreciate it
    Kelly
    They have a very similar one at Home Depot. It is all prefabricated. Look online or call them if you are unable to get one otherwise.