Thread: Any problems at Circle?.....

Default Any problems at Circle?.....

I'm thinking of putting in up at Circle and just head up river to check things out for fun over the summer and to check out the Charley-Good Pasture area, so has anyone had any problems leaving their vehicles there?

Come to think of it, does anyone else wanna take their boat also and do a group river run for fun? Daniel

Been a few years since I have been up that way. Made the mistake of leaving a shotgun hidden behind the seat of the truck one year and someone broke the side window out, found the gun and stole it. I am sure they must have needed it a lot more than I did.

Several other years I had no problems in Circle. No matter what boat ramp I am at I don't ever leave anything of value in the vehicle now - lessons learned.

Up river from Circle has been on my list of places to go for some time now - Always comes down to a choice between that and Valdez - The shrimp win.

You know I keep hearing all sorts of terrible stories like that, but Im always willing to go with another boat or group to try things out. If your ever up to a run let me know. Daniel

Default been up that way my self

I had absolutely no problems up there, but have heard of a few problems. it is a fun ride up that way!

Default might be interested

always interested provided i have the time and money for gas... in FB as well. How big is too big for Good Pasture? got a 20' hewescraft.

The goodpasture is one I'd like to look at. My friend told me he camped about 3 miles in years ago,anyhow, he wants to go fly it and I'll get some some pictures of the area to check out.Maybe put a 4 wheeler in the boat camp out there and since its shallow launch the wheler and head further in would be another option? Daniel

Default I was parked in circle this year

everything in circle was fine and the people were nice,I was up by the charley hunting moose but there were to manny people for us so we went and found are own let hole.

Quote Originally Posted by sbiinc View Post
    always interested provided i have the time and money for gas... in FB as well. How big is too big for Good Pasture? got a 20' hewescraft.
    No problem with the 20 foot on the Good Pasture - You can go up quite a ways with a jet and that size boat. I have been up in a 22 foot a few times - but it has been a while. Nice river - it splits in half once you get up there quite a ways and will get challenging after that.