Thread: Bullet Proof Glass Testing 1930's

Default Bullet Proof Glass Testing 1930's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr7CK7zEk

I was pretty much incredulous watching this video...like "you gotta be kidding me...is this trick photography?..."

Don't try this at home! It probably ain't legal, and besides local law enforcement, OSHA would probably have something to say about it too...

(For some reason, my wife didn't wanna try it...)

(ya know, it's getting really hard to find a good target-holdin woman these days...)

Marshall/Ak
    "I love my country...it's the government I'm scared of"

Wow! Thats just about as stupid as it gets!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Pretty much the same way that Second Chance vests were initially marketed. Richard Davis put a vest on and shot himself in the chest with a 44 S&W to prove it worked.

I'd say the man was supremely confident in his product. Of course, he could have just filed an extensive life-insurance policy on her too...

O M G !!!

I watched a few Richard Davis vids. My only peice of advice is to never shoot at a bowling pin! It could cost you dearly. I almost lost my left eye due to ricochet from bowling pin target when I was younger. I was one lucky SOB.

i think the comments were seriously funny

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Ya but Richard Davis would not shoot anyone else or let them shoot him, he always had the gun and his life was in his own hands at all times. When he passed the business on to his son he tried very hard to talk the young man out of doing it. Then when he could not talk him out of it he supervised the first time absolutely crying and shaking with fear for his son the whole time. It’s a stupid risky stunt and Richard Davis knows it where these nuts are just having fun like they have no clue of the level of danger involved.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    O M G !!!

I watched a few Richard Davis vids. My only peice of advice is to never shoot at a bowling pin! It could cost you dearly. I almost lost my left eye due to ricochet from bowling pin target when I was younger. I was one lucky SOB.
    We lost a 58 year old pilot two weeks ago to a ricochet. He was shooting at an inop water heater in his back yard with a .357 and took one in the neck with the third shot. Evidently the core is pretty thick steel.