Thread: Primers

Default Primers

I wasn't able to bring any of mine up from the lower 48 when i came up. Now i can't find any around Fairbanks to save my life.

I'm needing some large magnum, both pistol and rifle. I've been checking a couple times a week at Frontier and Sportsmans for the last month. Either i'm not timing it right or there just haven't been any in.

Is there anyplace else around here or a special dance I need to do or????

thanks!
    steve

........I was just telling my hubby the other night, all the things I love and appreciate about him ....
    -and that ones of those things being,the fact he's been buying and storing assorted primers for the last 30 years....

-we can't seem to find anymore, either...

Quote Originally Posted by aksheephuntress View Post
    ........I was just telling my hubby the other night, all the things I love and appreciate about him ....
    -and that ones of those things being,the fact he's been buying and storing assorted primers for the last 30 years....

-we can't seem to find anymore, either...
    lol. My wife didn't appreciate it about me when i was doing it.
    I have a NICE supply in California... may have to bite the bullet and find a way to ship them.

Keep checking Frontier, also try Sentry hard ware in North Pole.

I do have 110 CCI 250's I could part with. Not much but it would get you loading.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i have a primer or two also.... Frontier keeps a steady stream of them latly... keep checking besides you still owe me a peak at the new WsssssM
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Do you plan to make a trip to the Wasilla area any time in the near future? If you do, send me a PM and I'll help you out.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

I have some Fed 215M's that I would part with in FBKS. PM me and we'll get you hooked up.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Huh.... just yesterday or the day before a co-worker told me sportsmans had a ton of primers in stock Maybe they sold out.

Tuesdays are good days to check Frontier.

Vince,
    I'm waiting on my scope right now - can't show 'er off neked. lol But you WILL see her.

I've been calling frontier and I think my timing was just off. Next week i will be calling tue/wed/thu until they get the shipment in! :-)

Snyd,
    SW had some, but they were all small primers when i got by last night. Probably too slow on my part.

Doug,
    Thanks, but no time for that trip right now.

gunbugs,
    Thanks so much! PM inbound!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Frontier had 2.5 brick 350 LP on the shelf today.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

That KILLS me!!! I wasin at @ ~ 1:30 (wish I'd have been in town for the bear conf), and I looked and asked. Content remember the kids name behind the counter but I'm gonna have to start taking in gifts I think! I'll swing by after church for another check!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Frontier had 2.5 brick 350 LP on the shelf today.