Thread: anyone going to turnagain this weekend?

Default anyone going to turnagain this weekend?

have the itch to tear up some powder, wondering if anyone knowws the condition on avalanches in the pass? I just got ahold of a 583 summit 1994 with a few mods on it! wondering how it will do? preferr ski-doos to most sleds! any tips on set up of carbs, will be accepted gladly!

Default Web Site

here is the web site for avalanche advisory. Sounds like it might be a little windy!!!!
    http://www.fs.fed.us/r10/chugach/glacier/advisory.html

Thumbs up hope to have clear skies and good weather

thank you for the update

hope to have clear skies and good weather by this sunday!

Question the pass

anyone been up to turnagain pass this weekend? if so please report on snow conditions/ road conditions!

Default Updates

Heading to Turnagain tomorrow, any updates?

Thumbs up the pass

WOW says it all! the pass at the top was great! Lots of powder anywhere you go! was lil foggy but the riding conditions were great! right from ther lot where you drop was lots of fun, left from the lot was untouched in many places! Road conditions sunday were on a scale 1-10 were a 6!

Thanks for the update Sledhead! We'll be up there about 11am, hope to see some of you up there! First trip to Turnagain so we could always use a guide!

Thumbs up

Turnagain was very fun today, I can really tell I am not in shape yet! The snow in the valley has set up a little so you can get around pretty good. The flat light was the worst part. I think clear lense's on the goggles would work the best. I had light blue that came with the Scott Goggles and I couldn't see a thing, much better vision with the goggles off.

Cool way out of shape

I really feel the pass riding hitting me this week WOW the feeling of sore legs and jellow arms!