Thread: Ebb Tide Charters.

Question Ebb Tide Charters.

Oh Capt Marvin. Are you around. Had a blast fishing with you last year. Trying to book a trip with you this year. emails sent and all over 3 weeks ago and no answer. Does anyone know if he is gonna operate this year.
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Charterboat Operator

talked to him last night, sounds like he will be around!
    keep trying, if he does not want to take you out again this year give me a call! he did tell me he had a fun day w2ith your gang.

PB

Quote Originally Posted by POLE BENDER View Post
    talked to him last night, sounds like he will be around!
    keep trying, if he does not want to take you out again this year give me a call! he did tell me he had a fun day w2ith your gang.

PB

Thanks bender. Will keep trying. if you talk to him give him my number ill pm it to you

Marvin... paging Capt. Marvin? Hope we can book your boat this July. Had great time last year and I hope we can top it this year!!!

Charterboat Operator

Default New agent

since our deckhands are best friends, we are neighbors and friends, and Marvin is not bieng very cooperative in responding, perhaps i should step in and start taking bookings for him??
    SUMMER 2010 ON THE EBBTIDE:
    NEW RATES $125.00
    INCLUDES ALL BAIT, TACKLE,FILLETING, VACCUME PACKAGING, SHIPPING:
    ALSO INCLUDED ARE LUNCH, SODA, WATER, BEER, ROCKSTAR(oops thats me)
    WE WILL PICK YOU UP AT THE ANCHORAGE OR HOMER AIRPORT DRIVE YOU TO OUR COMFORTABLE RANCH IN DEEP CREEK, WINE AND DINE YOU ON THE EVENING BEFORE YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS, WILL WILL LEAVE THE LAUNCH BY 6 AM AND FISH UNTIL AT LEAST 6PM, AFTER RETURNING TO THE LAUNCH, ALL YOUR FISH WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED TO YOUR DESIRED LOCATIONS.

ok, guys/gals, this once in a lifetime opprtunity will not last long, please reserve your space today!

that might get him to chime in!

in no way shape or form am i entitled to list this and am doing soley and unknowingly of the owner of EBB TIDE CHARTERS.
    P.B

since our deckhands are best friends, we are neighbors and friends, and Marvin is not bieng very cooperative in responding, perhaps i should step in and start taking bookings for him??
    NEW RATES $125.00
    WE WILL PICK YOU UP AT THE ANCHORAGE OR HOMER AIRPORT DRIVE YOU TO OUR COMFORTABLE RANCH IN DEEP CREEK, WINE AND DINE YOU ON THE EVENING BEFORE YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS, WILL WILL LEAVE THE LAUNCH BY 6 AM AND FISH UNTIL AT LEAST 6PM, AFTER RETURNING TO THE LAUNCH, ALL YOUR FISH WILL BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED TO YOUR DESIRED LOCATIONS.

ok, guys/gals, this once in a lifetime opprtunity will not last long, please reserve your space today!

in no way shape or form am i entitled to list this and am doing soley and unknowingly of the owner of EBB TIDE CHARTERS.
    P.B
    LOL, P.B.! You're a riot! You might want to be careful. Imagine all of the lower 48ers chiming in on your offer!

Default Marvin's new job

I am pretty sure he will be in business this summer (I work with him).
    However he is making lots of tax free cash as an exotic male dancer for the older ladies in the Pioneer Home and other Nursing Homes. With his substantial girth I was not altogether confident he would be doing a booming business, however many of his elderly clients get somewhat confuzed and excited and slip a $20 or a $10 in his G-string instead of the traditional $1's. He doesn't seem to have any ethical problems with this.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

LOL, MKay!!!!! I don't know if that will be happening on our charter, but with our women... what happens on Ebbtide, stays on Ebbtide! LOL!

NEW RATES $125.00

P.B
    Didnt you forget the free airfare from the lower 48 with each trip?

Default EBB tideVersus Pole Bender

Hey Greg, you might have opened a can of worms there. OH yeah, you did win the salmon derby one year using a "purple worm " Good winter post. See you soon. Rollie.

Default Holy smokes

Dang guys that was a riot of a read there. Marvin did call me today and we have out trip set. You have alot of it all wrong though

Boat for the day 650 buck this includes,,,,,
    Beer
    Girls, only 4 though do to the size of his dingy errr boat
    New Stainless steel pole on the Ebb tide
    4 dancers
    discount table dances
    Fish cleaning
    Pick up from the russian river campground and drive home
    Oh and maybe fishing for silvers. while we chase them there halibuts

I thought it was a rip off. I was like Silvers,. Cant we power troll for kings too. Then I went ahead and booked the trip anyway.

Great job guys and thank you for putting me in touch with him for another trip this year

Charterboat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Mkay View Post
    I am pretty sure he will be in business this summer (I work with him).
    However he is making lots of tax free cash as an exotic male dancer for the older ladies in the Pioneer Home and other Nursing Homes. With his substantial girth I was not altogether confident he would be doing a booming business, however many of his elderly clients get somewhat confuzed and excited and slip a $20 or a $10 in his G-string instead of the traditional $1's. He doesn't seem to have any ethical problems with this.

O M G !!! instant coffee up the nose!!! good one mkay!!!

Rolland- the thought of that purple worm beating you still gettin to you??
    wait till you see the super Skagit Squid were playing with now! those BC footballs just cant resist em!!

Default Marvin's new job and You Tube video

Apparently Marvin is making so much money as an exotic male dancer at the Ladies Pioneer's home that he is producing his own exotic dancing You Tube video, starring himself, of course.
    He stole the music from Lady Gaga's hit "I want your Love" and changed it to "You want my
    Rod!". It features Marvin in his G string, rubber boots, and dangerously enough, halibut jigs dangling from his G string covering discreet areas. He dances around on the back of his boat sugggestively waving a big Penn stick with the music playing in the background;
    "You want my rod, it's rigid and stiff"
    " No other charter Captain has my gift"
    "You want my rod"
    " Rod, Rod, Rod, You want my rod"

At it's first showing at the Anchorage Senior Center, several elderly female clients starting having chest pain and were taken to Providence ER. No word yet on any serious injuries.

Default Wow

I thought I was suffering from cabin fever. Sounds like some of the people on this forum have had a really rough winter. Lets hope summer gets here soon.

Charterboat Operator

is that an impertek or grundens G-string?????????

Margaret and I just now finished laughing so hard we were in tears. OMG that was funny. That exotic dancing job at the Pioneer home payed for a new computer and I have been trying to get it up and running for 2 days.

Yes Ebbtide Charters will be chartering this Summer. Fully clothed.

There will be some good deals to be had but not that good.

Chuck and John and their wives have been booked.

I will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reason.I will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reasonI will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reasonI will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reasonI will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reasonI will try to not leave my computer for more then 15 min for any reason.....
    "Ebbtide" 27 X 9 GlacierCraft
    MMSI#

If you can take that kind of ribbing you've earned my business. I fully enjoyed the thread but actually started to feel bad for you. As James Caan said in the movie El Dorado...."You have a host of friends, a host of friends".

EBBTIDE took my Avatar picture 3 years ago.

Marvin's top notch and his son is no slouch either! You gotta love a guy that can take a good ribbing and and still play the game! Marvin's the best Captain I've fished with so far and will get my business annually!

Thanks for being a stand up guy and one that can take it and dish it out as well! I'm looking forward to introducing you to the lil Mrs and having a great time out on the water!

Here's wishing you a safe and profitable new year!!!

Thanks for the kind words and laughs. Come on MAY
    "Ebbtide" 27 X 9 GlacierCraft
    MMSI#