Thread: Lapua Brass and Bullets Bulk Purchase

Default Lapua Brass and Bullets Bulk Purchase

OK I am going to start the order list for Lapua components. Here is how it will work.

1. I will close the order window on Feb 15.
    2. Any quantity is OK. This is bullets and brass only as powder will be next and loaded ammo is on the way.
    3. You must send me an email to wildwestguns@alaska.net with the words Lapua in the subject line with what you want. Go to Midway or Lapau itslef for whats available. Pricing figure about 20% less than Midway, +/-, I will shoot you the price when you tell me what you want. All prices will have a fuel surchare of 2.5% added
    4. Current WWG customers need not pay a deposit. Newbies must pay a deposit equal to 20% of your order cost, unless I know you.

As an example, 1000 rounds of 6.5x55 brass at Midway is $700 plus freight (about $30). We are at $660 delivered to Anchorage, plus $16 fuel surchage, so you are saving $60.

Minimum quantities are 50 on bullets, 100 on cases.

Here is a chance for everybody to get some great components. Please post your wants here as well as by email to keep this thread moving

I think it's pretty cool that you're making an effort to get good materials up there at a good price. I hope your locals step up and take advantage of this offer.

Good luck,

Many of my heavily into reloading customers are already in

I'll sign up for some 6.5-284 brass.

plus 9.3x62 and 308

Bullets are the key. I myself am gonna lay in several hundred Scenars as well as some Naturalis